Saturday, August 20, 2011

Multiplier of Love

The other day when I was washing my hair I had the radio on and the song "Whatever You're doing" by Sanctus Real was playing. The chorus says "Whatever You're dong inside of me/ It feels like chaos but somehow there's peace/ It's hard to surrender to what I can't see/ but I'm giving in to something Heavenly"  which I love, then the end of the song picks up and the lyrics are "Whatever You're doing inside of me/ It feels like chaos but now I can see/ You're up to something bigger than me/ Larger than life, something Heavenly" About this time I was squirting conditioner in my hand, and the conditioner now in my hand came out in the shape of a heart which I thought was cool, with my next few squirts of conditioner I figured it would mess the heart up, but no....the heart just got bigger! I felt God was saying "See Kayla, I'm always a muliplier of love"  And even though sometimes whatever is going on in me seems like chaos and I don't quite understand, I don't have to fear because God is Love, and His perfect love is casting out all fear. The result will  be good  because my God is a  multipliier of love and He's up to something bigger than me! :) Just when I thought the conditioner heart would mess up, He multiplied it, that's quite applicable for me today. When I"m at a point where I think things are messy, He makes beauty out of it. :)

"And we know (understand, recognize, are conscious of, by observation and by experience) and believe (adhere to and put faith in and rely on) the love God cherishes for us. God is love, and he who dwells and continues in love dwells and continues in God, and God dwells and continues in him." 1 John 4:16 amplified

-It's not the same heart God made the other day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment