Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Matchless Love

Today as I was driving home God reminded me of a time this past year when I was worshipping to "How He Loves" in Church. It was a cool time because God was revealing to me in a way that I could better understand how amazingly deep His love is for me. At the time I was in a relationship with someone that I felt I had a love for that could never stop, God was asking me to think about how much I love that person, and how much I wanted to give to and bless that person. It was easy to recall and then God said "your love for him, as great as it may feel does not even hold a candle to the love I have for you daughter, it cannot even compare to it." I couldn't measure someone elses love for me but I could however better understand my love for someone else, I knew how much I loved that person, God knew too, thats why He used that to show me. The greatest love I can give someone can not even come close to the love God has for me, it is a radical, unconditional, matchless love! I'm glad God reminded me of that worship experience today, it wasn't just for that time :) He so knows us! So relax in God's matchless love for you, it's hard to get your mind around, but it's there.

18 And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. 19 May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God." Ephesians 3:18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment